Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blogger in training

I've felt a tugging in my heart to take blogging seriously and begin in ernest to regularly record my thoughts and things I have learned in regards to painting and my Nevada adventures. Of course one has to get out of the house to experience adventure. This isn't an easy task for me because I'm such a home body. So to get me better informed about the whole blogging process I've been reading books on the topic. I've skimmed the book "Blogging Bliss" by Tara Frey and also "Problogger" by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett. Both books had really good information but the non-techy person that I am finds a bit of struggle with all the information. The one really tecky thing I had previuosly accomplished was getting this blog to link right over to my Facebook notes but this week Facebook announced they were ending this feature. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment