Thursday, August 18, 2016

Attention All Fine Art Pig Collectors

Just getting ready to pack this up in a box to ship off to Georgia
I just love it when my art finds a new home.  There really is no greater compliment you can pay an artist than to actually make a purchase.  It may be for your own collection or perhaps a special unique gift, but when someone is willing to spend their hard earned money to buy your art, than you just know it was worth it.  

In the five years I have been seriously painting, this feeling never gets old.  Here you see a collector that fancies pigs and approached me via Facebook regarding my sketch that I did a few months ago that I titled "Portly Porker Pals".  Since I knew that I had a cowbell that also featured a chunky swine, I was able to talk her into buy both.   I threw in the two greeting cards free to show my appreciation.  

I snapped this picture just before I boxed it all up and got it ready to ship out tomorrow.  They will soon be on their way to Georgia and I really think they will be appreciated when they arrive.  If you like my artwork shown here you might just want to take a closer look at the rest of my "Down Country Roads Collection.  You can view it on my website at JulieTownsendStudio.com.  This particular piece makes a great greeting card or art magnet to give as a gift.  Just send me a message if you are interested in a specific piece.





No comments:

Post a Comment