Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The Best Gifts are Handmade Ones

Best Selling Stickers 
I'm really excited to showcase a few of my new Etsy Shop additions on my blog today.  I have several new sticker designs to show you but also I have added 4 separate book marker designs to my shop.  I'm just having so much fun creating these new designs based on my original artwork. 

Here I am making more stickers to add to my inventory.  These two stickers, the chickadee and the calf licking its nose happens to be my current best sticker sellers.  I'm sure as I add new cute designs this might change but for now I'm hand cutting these stickers so I'm ready for future sales.


I have 2 new bumble bee designs that I have come up with.  All these stickers average between 3.5-3.75 inches and are printed on glossy sticker paper. 











I'm super excited about these two new stickers.  The hummingbird is actually from a pen and ink sketch that I did several years ago that I call Resting Hummingbird.  Here is a picture of that original artwork.  With the help of Photoshop I isolate the drawing from the watercolor background.  Then there really is no limit to the compositions that I can come up using this little bird.
Seeing Double
This second new sticker is actually a composition based on my most recent acrylic paintings that I can "The Prologue" and "The End".  These pieces are painted on 10 x 20 stretched canvas and are going to be featured in an upcoming solo show that I am doing in March 2018 called, "I Dare You Not to Smile".  I will be blogging more about that show in the future but it will be hosted by the Boulder City Art Gallery in Boulder City, NV. 

Using the second painting, I took some Photoshop liberties to duplicated the cow.  This just made a really fun sticker. 

 Finally, let me show you these super cute book markers.  I have always loved book markers and so it is just a natural for me to transform my original artwork into this practical gift option.  They are 100% handmade by me and laminated for durability.

Currently, I have 4 designs that I have come up with.  I'm pretty partial to the cow but that stack of sheep still makes me smile.

All these items are available on my Etsy Shop so head ON over there and check it out. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment