Saturday, February 10, 2018

Staying Focused and Caffeinated

I've been busier than a "one armed paper hanger" as my grandmother used to say.  I've installed my last roll of adhesive tape in my glider gun and run my printer plumb out of ink.  Good thing a new supply of Canon ink has already been shipped from Amazon.  Hopefully it will arrive soon. 

With my show coming up in just a few weeks out in Boulder City,  I'm under the gun to get more art ready and have plenty of prints and other merchandise available for purchase.  I will also have a booth inside the Galleria Mall on March 10 & 11 for a weekend of art sales.  I'm super excited about both of this opportunities to meet new people and talk about my art.

 Just these past few days,  I have spent  hours updating, printing, matting and putting together prints, cards and magnets of many of my designs.  And we can't forget all the marketing photos that had to be taken and uploaded to my Etsy Shop.  There were also hours spent writing the listings and designing mockup photos needed to publish the new listing for my Etsy Shop.  Who ever would have guessed this art thing could be such a full time job.  I'm ready for a cup of tea and an early  bedtime tonight.

Let me leave you with a few pictures of the fruits of my labors.  If you find yourself interested in any of this artwork, please just click on over and check out my Etsy Shop.  I'll make it super easy and give you the link right here:  JULIE TOWNSEND STUDIO ETSY SHOP 













No comments:

Post a Comment