Monday, May 10, 2021


Have you read any good books lately?  Or should I ask if you have read any books at all?  What is that one book you have read and you consider it to my your all time favorite book?  For me personally, I love to read but I consider myself a slow reader.  I will confess that it has been a while since I have read a book.  These days my time is pretty much taken between creating art, marketing my art and watching grandchildren.  I do miss reading so I might try to re

Over the years, I have read many books that I thoroughly enjoyed. I have actually read the book "Shepherd of the Hills" by Harold Bell Wright 5 times over the years.  It is a great story and I would consider to be one of my favorites.  Other good books that jump to mind are "Christy" buy Katherine Marshall, "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte', "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy Maud Montgomery and anything written by Jane Austin or Janette Oke.  

I may not have read a book recently but I have included them in several art pieces.  You might find them entertaining so let me share them with you.  I hope you like mice in artwork because it seems that if I draw a book I must add a mouse sitting on top.  










No comments:

Post a Comment