Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Show Your True Colors

A first me as an artist is to have my own show where my art is featured among my peers.  Well on October 4th, my art and that of my dear friend Jan Arduini will be featured in the main gallery room of the City of the World Gallery in the heart of the Las Vegas Art District.  This is a big honor and boy am I busy here in my studio getting ready.  I already have a number of pieces framed but hope to have a few more painted by then. 

The name of the show is "Jan and Julie-Showing Their True Colors" and so I have been pulling out the stops when it comes of reeving up the painting brightness.  Jan and I both painted a special painting just specific for the show and I've included mine below.  Come down one of the dates listed below and check out our work.

October 3, 2013- Preview Thursday (6-8)
October 4, 2013- First Friday (6-11)
October 12, 2013- Reception (6:30-8)
October 2013- Art work will be hung in the main gallery room for the entire month

City of the World Gallery- map and information

"Show Your True Colors"- An original 12x36 Oil painting

No comments:

Post a Comment