Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fresh Look for 2015

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are looking to 2015 with joy and excitement.  Here is this year's Family Christmas Photo
Merry Christmas from the Townsend's

I had to include our Funny Christmas Picture too!


The past two days I have been working to overhaul the looks of my website and this blog.  Gone are the heavy dark colors that draw your eye away from the main focus of the website.  I have just a few more house cleaning tasks to do on my website and I will be done with my remodel and then it's back to the studio for me.

Approaching the new year is a great time to begin scouting out other websites to see what the professionals are doing and what catches your eye.  If you don't have your own website and or blog to showcase your artwork or whatever you are passionate about, then I encourage you to step up and just do it.  I found Weebly.com to be fairly easy to navigate and as you can see I am on blogger.com.  Both are free and provide a good internet presence if you just take the time to keep them updated.

Check out my website at julietownsendstudio.com


No comments:

Post a Comment