Sunday, March 18, 2018

FREE and Just In Time for EASTER


I know that I am just a little bit excited about my newest Etsy Listing that I'm calling a Funny, Punny Bunny bookmark! I mean this week alone I have sold a total of 58 bookmarks in my sheep and cow design and that just blows me away. I purchased a new Scotch Pro Thermal Laminator, a Fiskars 12 Surecut Deluxe Paper Trimmer , and 4.5 x6.5 (5 mil) lamination pouches that are just perfect for this job.

In fact, I am so excited about bookmarks right now that I decided I was going to give a few away for free. All you have to do is follow the link to my Etsy Shop for this listing that I have linked below, favorite my shop and leave me a comment about seeing this on my blog on or before 4/1/18. That is all you have to do to be included in the drawing to receive a free bookmark. Now that wasn't so hard and in perfect time for Easter!

Funny Punny Bunny Boomarks


No comments:

Post a Comment