Sunday, March 10, 2019

They Keep Messing with Me?


This is like a cruel joke that gets played on you every six months jut to mess with you.  I don't know which I hate more, the end of day light savings or it's beginning each year.  They both have their unique mind messing properties. 

So today will be a busy day with church,  bridal showers and family dinners and most likely I will need an extra cup of coffee just to keep my eyelids open.  Somewhere in there I have to squeeze in the time for baking my mothers blackberry cobbler.  So my day is full as us my coffee cup,

I hope you enjoy both of my little memes I've come up with.  The coffee pot one is available as a magnet and I have a t-shirt with the same theme on my Etsy Shop.  Go check them out.

Magnet Link

T-shirt Link






No comments:

Post a Comment