Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Seeing Red Spots

I LOVE RED DOTS!
I love seeing RED SPOTS!  No, it's not a rash or the chicken pox but rather they denote a sale of art and to me that is the ultimate goal as an artist.  The measurement that you are heading the right direction with you work.  If the public appreciates your style well enough to fork over their hard earned cash, then you know they love what they see.

Yesterday I was thrilled to received a phone call from one of the Boulder City Art Gallery where I have several of my works hanging.  I was told I had a man there that was very serious about my "Autumn Gold" piece and while I was on the phone he made the decision to go a head and buy it and have it shipped to him.  I'm not sure where he lives but I will try to find that information out.

The original may be gone now, but you can always order a beautiful print, a pillow or a greeting card of this painting or any of my other pieces at my FineArtAmerica.com site.  Here is the link if you are interested in checking it out.

Fine Art America- Autumn Gold Print

You can also visit my gallery at my website at julietownsendstudio.com to see this and  my other works.



What a great way to end 2014!  I'm looking forward to seeing what 2015 will bring!

"Autumn Gold"- 24 x 36 Original Acrylic - This piece won the 1st Place Visitor's Choice Award at the Lincoln County Art Show in Caliente, Nevada in 2013!  I even got an amazing trophy for this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment