Monday, February 6, 2017

A FREE Valentine Gift for you.

Last week I ran a contest for my other blog that I have started called "Embrace Your Creative Side" and the response was so amazing on my Facebook page that I decided I had better share this with my Julie Townsend Studio followers too.  Of my five Valentine designs for 2017, this one that I call "Puppy Love" won the most votes.  So to show my appreciate and to say Happy Valentines Day to all my friends, I made this image into a FREE printable PDF file.  There are two (2) 4 x 6 " postcards to a page and all you have to do is to click on the link below and it will take you to that blog post.

Let me know if you actually decided to print out the card and add it to your Valentine Gift Giving.  I would love to hear about it.  This image and many more are available in my Etsy Store or you can contact me directly by email.


Embrace Your Creative Side: My Free Valentine Gift to You





No comments:

Post a Comment