Sunday, April 9, 2017

My Art Marketing Tip



If you know me for any time at all you know that I LOVE Facebook and the potential it has to brand you and your art.  I'm no social media expert and I don't try to pretend I understand how it works.  What I do know is that you can have art sales and plenty of them using social media. 

So I wanted to share with you my FREE Facebook Marketing tip- 

Recently, I joined a Facebook group that has over 19,000 members.  The whole focus of this group is country decorating. This group is amazing and I really enjoy seeing all the posts.  Another great thing about this group is that most of my artwork is a perfect fit there and the cherry on top of the whole thing is that you are allowed to sell items on this group page. That's right...I can show a picture of my most recent cowbell creation and sit back and be flooded with comments and likes.  Now in the three weeks I have been part of the group I have only had inquiries about my prices and no sales yet...and that is a giant YET! I also notice that I'm getting friends requests from other members of the group.  


Here are some other examples of my artwork.  I think you can see why a group that is dedicated to Country or Primitive Decorating would be a good fit for my style of painting.  You can check out more work and my poetry too on my website at JulieTownsendStudio.com


I also add my images to make prints, greeting cards and art magnets


Here are my most recent paintings and cowbells done just this week



No comments:

Post a Comment