Sunday, August 19, 2018

What is it About Mice

Little Squeak says "Always take time to enjoy the Pansies"
I don’t know why a tiny rodent that is known to send some scurrying to a higher altitude while screaming as if they are an character in a horror movie can also be so darn cute.  I just love drawing these little beady eyed creatures and this week I filled a number of pages in my sketchbook with their sweet little faces.  Here are a few of the selected pages for your viewing entertainment.




Little Squeak enjoying some delicious Candy Corn
Little Squeak with some yummy sprinkle donuts



















I've been painting a lot of mice with donuts and candy corn on cowbells this past month so I thought I would just see how they would turn out using that same design in my sketchbook. 




A growing mouse can't always eat sweets



And finally, it is never too early (actually, I'm rather late) to consider Christmas designs.  This is the first one that came to my mind.  I think I can spend a little more time refining the drawing, but you can see the just of it and I think it is a super cute idea.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment