Thursday, December 19, 2019

Starting out the New Year Right





I was recently reading an online article 10 easy things to start out your new year right.  A few of the items on the listed included (1) buy a plant, (2) buy a new pillow and (3) tell someone you love them.  Those ideas seem simple enough  and are probably excellent suggestions.   I think however that making a goal to smile more each day should be at the top of the list.  Smiling is good for the soul and I have just the thing to help you achieve that goal.



My first annual 2020 wall calendar, filled with my bright and humorous art, is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.  The calendar is sturdy, well constructed and is 8.5 x 11 inches in size.  Each month features my original artwork.

I'm no hand model but I believe in using the resources that you have so here I am showing off the beautiful layout for the month of December.  It's a year of bunnies, mice and assorted farm animals.  You are going to love seeing this calendar hanging on your wall for the year and you will want to even matte and frame some of the pages.

You can order one of my calendars to give as a gift or to enjoy yourself simply by visiting my ETSY SHOP 2020 Calendar listing. 


SPOILER ALERT:  Here are a few of the artwork examples that you can expect to enjoy each month. 








No comments:

Post a Comment