Sunday, February 28, 2021

Awwchuuu....Spring is upon us



The winds have been fierce recently around the Southern Nevada area, and the pollen count has been in the HIGH range everyday. Add the COVID pandemic and I find it's just a perfect time to stay in the studio and be creative! I know much of the country has faced bitter cold and lots of snow so SPRING is always something to look forward to as we hunker down and try to stay warm. Drawing colorful spring flowers and little critters has been my focus for the past few weeks.  These little drawings have brought me a great deal of joy, and I am pleased at how this spring collection has turned so far. Who doesn't love dark purple irises, sunny daffodils and bright pink tulips? I'm already making plans to add crocus and gladiolus to finish out the spring blub flowers.  For my gardening friends, am I forgetting any other bulb flower? 

 I'm just dying to show you what I've done so far. Be prepared to smile.

 
 




Wouldn't these pieces make an adorable wall art collection for a baby nursery or a child's room. I have options where you can print them yourself or I would be happy to do that for you.  You can hope over to either of my Etsy Shops and just search SPRING.  Hint, hint....these would also make wonderful Mother's Day cards and gifts.    


No comments:

Post a Comment