Saturday, May 6, 2023

I Couldn't Let a Cute Design Go To Waste

Yesterday, I wrote that I had started drawing some graduation designs but realized that I was really too late to be working on them since it was already the first of May.  I was kicking myself once again for not having a well mapped out plan for my art for the year.  Instead, there is LOTS OF LABOR and LITTLE FRUIT at times and this has to be changed.  I need to work smarter BUT I couldn't just waste this adorable graduation cap that I had drawn.  I spent a little time yesterday coming up with these 6 super cute graduation card designs.  They are now on my website shop and maybe someone out there is just starting to shop for cards.  Graduation Card Collection

Let me know which design is your favorite

    

No comments:

Post a Comment