Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I can spell CHIHUAHUA now!


My Original Watercolor/Pen and Ink Sketch turned into a Poster

Ginger
I always struggled with spelling the word Chihuahua but not any more.  I guess all it takes is for me to create a piece of artwork and then type the word about a bazillion times as I'm coming up with all the keywords and social marketing posts.  I think I've got this word figured out finally and that is probably a really good thing since I actually own a chihuahua named Ginger.

My newest Etsy Shop listing is of this in adorable Chihuahua dog poster that is completely downloadable and printable.  This gives you the ability to instantly print it out as many times as you would like for the one low price of $5.25.  You can even use the image to print out your own greeting cards.  As long as you are using the file for your personal use only and  not selling the image I'm good with you using the file over and over. I'm just thrilled that you like my work.
  
Julie Townsend Studio on Etsy

I have also listed this image on my Redbubble.com site.  The think that I love about Redbubble is that they print your art out on all types of merchandise and pay you your royalties right away.  That is important as artist.   

 Julie Townsend Studio on RedBubble.com

T-Shirt on Redbubble
IPhone case with my artwork on RedBubble.com



No comments:

Post a Comment