Sunday, July 29, 2018

More Cowbells

It has been an incredible week here in my studio.  Last Sunday I posted a picture of 4 new cowbells that I had painted with my new design (I paint around the whole bell) and I've been talking about cowbells ever since.  I had the blessing of shipping out 6 bells to new homes in just the past few days.  They literally sell as soon as I paint them.  I've made a number of new cowbell friends and have seen my followers on Instagram and my Facebook Page @JulieTownsendStudio jump.

My new Cowbell motto:  "Spreading Joy Across the World One Cowbell at a Time".  I even created a cute sticker to put on the outside of each Cowbell box as I ship them out.  Here is a picture of the last 2 bells I sent off on Thursday.

The great thing about these bells is that they are all hand painted and each bell is completely unique. (Mostly because I'm a human and not a machine!)

Front view of the new bells
Honestly, it is so hot outside right now that I have no other choice (like that isn't where I would be anyway) but to hold up in my studio.  This result of this heatwave is a lot of painting going on and so I thought I would just quickly share the newest cowbell images that I accomplished in just the past few days.

Rear view of the new bells
If you like these bells and would like to discuss purchasing one of you own, you can message me and we can chat about it.  I am asking $60 plus shipping and handling costs.  I would suggest that you consider following me on Instagram or on my Art Facebook Page @JulieTownsendStudio because that is where I post all my newest work first.   






Here is the front and rear view of the last bell I painted yesterday featuring a mouse with a cupcake.  I'm having so much fun painting these little mice with a BIG sweet tooth, that I decided I had to paint a canvas piece. (10 x 20 with Acrylic)  You can see my work in progress standing up there behind the bell.  I've already blocked in 2 mice and have a 3rd one sketched it.  It should prove to be a really fun piece when I am done.  Well at least that is the plan. 

Have a blessed rest of your day and remember what we all need, and I quote Christopher Walken here is "MORE COWBELL!"



 





No comments:

Post a Comment