Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Are Newsletters Still a Thing


Free color page for you- see the Freebies tab above
I'm ashamed to say that it has been a whole month since I added a post here on my blog.  No real excuse comes to mind as to why that is so I won't even try to make one.  We got home from our month long vacation/art sabbatical on Sept 5th and I've just been struggling to get back on track.  I'm here today and I do have lots of new art to show and some new poems to share with you.  I've sold a boat load of cowbells since the end of July and have really vamped up my Etsy Shop and Website so I hope you can keep up with me now.

I'm entering into a super busy season for art shows and festivals and lots of fun stuff.   I've signed up for a few and so I'm going to be a busy artist in October, November and December.  I've outline all the venues in my newsletter and so I thought I would share that here with you.

People keep telling me that blogs and newsletters are marketing tools of the past, so you will excuse me as I sit here and continue to feed these marketing dinosaurs.  I would love to hear your take on that observation.   

I'm also having a drawing right now over on my Facebook Julie Townsend Studio Page and I've outline the requirements to enter also on the newsletter as well as a pinned post to my Page.  I hope you will hop over to my FB Studio Page and like and share it so I can add you to the drawing.





Win a Matted Print of my "Grateful Mouse" sketch





No comments:

Post a Comment