Wednesday, October 31, 2018

What is the #1 Complaint among Cows?





"Being SEEN but not HERD!"

I had so much fun yesterday designing this "For the Love of Cows" planner sticker sheet and this sheet of mini cow stickers to go with it.   After all, can you really have too many cows?

Some of the artwork is from my original art and others are digital images that I found online.  It is fun to combine the two and create unique designs and color schemes.  I don't even use a planner but have a blast designing the sticker kits for them.  Maybe next year I will have to give it a try.

Both sticker sheets are listed on my Etsy Shop as a printable download.  That means with only just a couple clicks you could have these stickers right away and you can print them out as often as you like.


For the Love of Cows planner stickers
Mini Cow Sticker Sheet


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment