Thursday, July 31, 2014

Beyond Excited!

Yesteday I recevied word that my Art Show and Reception, "Nevada in Shades of Silver and Gold", has been approved as an official 150th Nevada Anniversary Event and will be listed on that state website with other celebrations and events around the state.  I'm just thrilled to have this designation and I couldn't help but share my excitement. Here is the official logo that I now have permission to use.  Like icing on the cake, they are even sending me official lapel pins that I can pass out at my reception.  You don't want to miss out on that.

I'm so happy about this that I've decided to have a drawing on Sunday that you can register to win an original drawing that I'm preparing especially for my reception.  All you have to do is come to my reception on Sunday, August 10th at the Centennial Hills Library from 2:00- 3:30 p.m.  I would love for you to stop in and say hi.



No comments:

Post a Comment