Monday, July 6, 2015

More Cowbells!

I am so happy that I received word this morning from one of my cowbell collectors in Columbia Falls, Montana that these newest custom ordered cowbells are exactly what she had in mind.  With custom orders, you always have to worry that there might just be something they don't like or want changed.  Not the case with this order and so I'm going to be finishing these bells up with a coat of varnish and get them ready to put in a shipping box so they are ready to mail later this week.  

I am so blessed to have people who appreciate my artwork.  A quote from the collector herself just this morning says it all.  "I more than LOVE them Julie, I treasure your "souls" work ! You sing through your paintings and my special room is coming together quite nicely with your BELLS as my signature pieces! Such a peaceful place to be, am loving it, will send you photos when complete! Thank you once again for all your work and effort, I truly appreciate you! Love from Montana, Big Sky Country! Gateway to Glacier National Park! "

These make great gifts and are an affordable way to give art.  If you are interested in having a unique creation of your own, just contact me and I would be happy to discuss the design you have in mind.  I ship them anywhere in the continental US for only $65!

If you are interested in seeing my other works, please check out my website at JulieTownsendStudio.com





Hand Painted Cowbells

No comments:

Post a Comment