Sunday, May 8, 2022

Sweetness and Sugary Delights

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18h7bMV-7G5LcCDJ6i92ZMvd1t5SReZiI
Have been the focus of my drawing attention this week.  I feel I must include a favorite candy bar or two.  What is your favorite candy? What candy is connected to your fond childhood memories? 

 My grandmother often would have a "Sugar Daddy'' sucker in the drawer for each of us when we would come to visit.  Those kept you occupied for such a long time.  Their long thin slab of caramel would take forever to consume.  I haven't seen a Sugar Daddy sucker for years but I guess they are still a thing and are now part of the Tootsie Roll family.

Another candy that was a favorite of my grandmothers was "Whoopers".  She loved those little chocolate balls and always had a dish of them on her coffee table when I got older.  I knew they would have to be one of the first candies for me to draw.  Now, I'm thinking my sweet tooth might need an Almond Joy or a German chocolate cupcake.






No comments:

Post a Comment