Sunday, May 8, 2022

Why Did I Wait SO LONG

I have wanted a dedicated shipping label printer for the longest time.  I just kept telling myself I hadn't reached that level and after all I was certainly able to stand up and switch printing paper for 4 x 6 labels in my Epson printer.  I mean it is only a little extra work but you would hear me scream in frustration when I would realize that I had forgotten to put the paper back in and I had wasted expensive label paper.  

It was just a few months ago that I decided to finally invest in a label printer for my business.  There are so many options and while price is a consideration I also wanted something that had very good reviews.  After spending some time researching, I made the plunge and purchased this model of label printer.  It's a thermal printer so no more printer ink, printing on labels by mistake and I can get my shipping labels free from UPS. I always compare shipping carrier rates using Pirateship.com and sometimes I do ship packages using UPS when they are less expensive than USPS  

Everyday when I print out my shipping labels I say to myself, "Why did I wait so long?".  The printing of the labels is lightening fast, the labels stick so much better than the inkjet labels I used to use and I'm not wasting supplies.  It may have cost me $120 but it has saved me time and lots of frustrations.  My advise to every small business owner, "Stop putting it off and buy yourself the equipment you need to grow your small business."

My Studio Equipment Recommendations



No comments:

Post a Comment