Friday, March 8, 2024

I'm Not at all Adventurous but Check out these Two

Oopsie Daisies Art Print


 This is the first piece in my new "Mousey Adventures" collection.  I'm calling this one "Oopsie Daisies" and I'm in LOVE!  I have always loved drawing little mice and while some may not appreciate this series as much as they like my cows or goats. I'm excited to see where this series develops.  There are just SO MANY cute possibilities because mice are so small.  

You can see that these two cuties have decided to deliver the spring flowers via air mail.  Things appear to have gotten just a bit out of control and they are losing their load.  Being the adrenaline junkies that these two are, they are taking it stride and hanging on to enjoy the ride.

I've designed not only art prints that always have a note card and a magnet included, but I  have worked out the details on both a set of smaller A2 size cards and stickers.  Of course, that isn't the end of these two.  They are certain to appear on my cute items and so you will have plenty of mousey gift giving opportunities very soon.

Oopsie Daisies Vinyl Sticker

Oopsie Daisies Bookmark Gift Set

Oopsie Daisies set of 10 little note cards

You can find the whole collection on my website shop.  I promise there will be new things to see there often -  Just remember, to be sure to hold on the rail, watch your step and stay safe when you come to visit!

http://www.julietownsendstudio.com/mousey-adventure-collection.html


No comments:

Post a Comment