Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Two Spring Collections - Am I NUTS!


These boxes of Spring Collection goodies and adorable critters is bursting at the seams and no amount of packing tape is  going to keep it sealed for much longer.   I'm telling you that it is getting more difficult to keep all these critters under wraps.  But there is only 16 more days until I can show you all the cuteness that I have been working on.  I can't wait!

So mark your calendars for April 12th at 5 pm PST (remember that I'm way out west in Nevada) I will be hosting a FB live event along with making both of the  collections available on my website and Etsy shops.  

I'll have plenty of fun gift items for you to see along with the usual art prints and note cards.  I think April 12th will be perfect timing for all your Mother's Day or Teacher Appreciation Week shopping. 

I'm really excited because I just finished the last piece on my  "Spring on the Farm" collection this morning and he is a real crackup.  I know you are just going to love him. These next few weeks are just going to fly by and I have SO much to do to be ready.  

Be sure and keep up with all my studio goings on by signing up to be part of my VIP email list.  

JOIN MY VIP EMAIL LIST

No comments:

Post a Comment