Saturday, April 7, 2018

I'm Stuck on You Like Glue...or a Beautiful Handmade Sticker



My super cute packaging
On the recommendation of a good friend that really knows her stickers, I have ordered what I am hoping is a superior sticker paper to help take my stickers sales on my Etsy Shop to the next level. Why stickers you ask? Well, for me stickers have served as a way to build my number of sales and 5 star ratings, both of which are critical to a successful Etsy Shop. Not to mention that I enjoy the whole process from the design creation to the actual cutting of the stickers. Someday I will get me a fancy cutting machine but for now I cut them all out by hand.
I have had some problems with the sticker paper I have been using in that occasionally I find it turning yellow. This really scares me. What if a sticker I sold on my Etsy Shop turns yellow? This actually worried me so much that I went in a few weeks ago and changed all my Etsy Shop stickers listing to matte stickers. I hated to do that because the glossy stickers just look so much more colorful and vibrant.
I knew I needed a much better option and so I have turned to OnlineLabels.com. They allow you to order 5 sample sheets of their labels which is very helpful. I have also ordered 100 sheets of their White Gloss Inkjet sticker paper and can't wait to try it out.
If you like stickers than you might just want to check out all my sticker listings on my Etsy Shop. I will leave you today by sharing pictures a few of my favorite stickers. My images are also available in prints, greeting cards and magnets. If you like my artwork you might consider heading on over to my website at Julie Townsend Studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment