Sunday, April 22, 2018

Ready to Sell Some Art

When I find something that works well and makes the business of selling art just a little easier, I want to share it.  This was me a week ago sewing tablecloths for my folding camping tables. 2 full size black, flat sheets and dusting off my rusty sewing skills was all it took to whip these together.  I think Mrs. LaDuke (my Eldon High School sewing teacher) would be proud.  Yes, that's right, I actually took a whole year of sewing in 10th grade.  

I just love the versatility I have with these tables and they are perfect to use in my booth at the mall, at outdoor festivals and of course camping.  I purchased the first set of tables a couple years ago and have loved using them as part of my easel and palette set up when painting outdoors. 

 I just purchased a second set on Amazon.com so now I have 4 tables with matching table coverings and I think makes a perfect addition for my booth pictured here.  My booth was both functional and cozy.  I even used one of the tables to set up my pencils and do a little live sketching.

If you are interested in getting a better look at some of my artwork you can check out my website at Julie Townsend Studio or my ETSY SHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment