Friday, March 8, 2024

I've Got Your Goat



I've made no secret of the fact that I just LOVE painting and drawing goats.  I've always dreamed of owning a goat and now I have come to the conclusion that the goats that live in my studio are way less trouble to clean up after and cost me nothing to feed them.  I still haven't given up on my dream to have some chickens someday, but goats are probably not going to be a reality.

They really are such cute critters, with huge personalities and get themselves into some real predicaments.  I'll just stay content to watch them on my social media feeds.

This piece was special to me just because I loved the depth and interest that the doorway gives to the piece.  Not to mention the fact that this goat is just bursting with personality. I hope you enjoyed taking this little journey back to 2019 on this episode of my Flash Back Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment