Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Spring Under Wraps this Year

 

Spring Launch - April 12th 5:30 pm (PT)

Spring under wraps this year.  I should clarify that I mean to say, "I'm keeping my spring collection under wraps." 

Let me tell you that it takes some willpower to not show all the cute things that I am working on but I'm determined that for 2024 I'm going to have a number of new art launches throughout the year.  This will help me stay more focused and create collections of art and then show them off all together.  How exciting will that be?  

I've set April 12 tentatively as my spring launch date.  I'm hoping to have 2 collections finished by then but for sure I will have my "Mousey Tea Party" collection finished.  I've given you more hints that I probably should have by just telling you the name of the collection.  Yes, it features cute little mice and tea.  I hope that keeps you on the edge of your seat for the next 37 days. 

Don't worry.  I will do my best to keep you informed of my progress. Just no peeking allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment