Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy Little Cowbells Find a Home

This week....two of my newest cowbell creations have found a new home.  I really like how the Lavender and Black-eyed Susan flowers turned out.  I think I will paint that one on a small canvas because it was just so much fun.  There is nothing like seeing the expression on the clients face when they see the work in person for the first time and love it more than the picture you sent them.  I love to create these little works of art that not only spread joy to their new home but also make LOTS of noise!



Hand-painted one of a kind cowbells- $65 including shipping in the Continental US


For more information about my work or if you want to order your own cowbell just visit my website at JulieTownsendStudio.com  the cowbells are part of my Country Store collection or just shoot me an email at Julie@JulieTownsendStudio.com.  I would LOVE to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment