Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The JIG is UP for this Scammer


I was contacted by one Anthonio Jack via my art website this morning and immediately I was skeptical of him mostly because there just wasn't something right about his use of the English language.  His words just didn't seem to flow smoothly.  He also kept calling my art a "piece" of work when you would normally refer to a body of work as plural and not singular. 

A quick Google search of "Anthonio Jack"  was all it took for me to be informed.

This message was WORD for WORD the message I received.  You would think he would be smart enough to realize he needs to change it up from time to time but I guess scammers aren't really smart to begin with.  Anyway, I didn't waste a moment on this junk and told him that the "Jig was Up! and to go crawl back under the rock he came from." 

Here is one warning of many I found

Beware Of Anthonio Jack


I got email through the website and research revealed it's a scammer. Heads up.



From:
Anthonio Jack


Subject:
ARTWORK

Message:
Greetings,
My name is Anthonio Jack from Oregon.. I actually observed my wife has been viewing your website on my laptop and i guess she likes your piece of work, I'm also impressed and amazed to have seen your various works too,You are doing a great job. I would like to receive further information about your piece of work and what inspires you.. Kindly confirm the availability for immediate sales..
Thanks and best regards.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment